We look forward to joining you virtually this year. Despite the new format, we are confident that the conference will remain a productive and interactive forum for advancing the science and policy strategies needed to control enteric disease and iNTS.
How will this virtual conference be interactive?
- One on one chat messaging between attendees
- Live chat and question and answer during sessions
- Video introductions and live chat with poster presenters
- Robust digital profile
How will I get access to the virtual conference?
- Confirm you are registered.
- A few days before the conference begins, you will receive an email with instructions on how to log-in.
PLEASE NOTE: Internet access with a strong bandwidth and a computer will be very important in having a good digital experience. You will not get the full experience if using a tablet or phone.
FAQs will be posted soon.