We look forward to joining you virtually this year. Despite the new format, we are confident that the conference will remain a productive and interactive forum for advancing the science and policy strategies needed to control enteric disease and iNTS.
How will this virtual conference be interactive?
- One on one chat messaging between attendees
- Live chat and question and answer during sessions
- Video introductions and live chat with poster presenters
- Robust digital profile as seen in examples below
- Polling or brainstorm tools such as Sli.do.
How will I get access to the virtual conference?
- Confirm you are registered.
- A few days before the conference begins, you will receive an email with instructions on how to log-in.
PLEASE NOTE: Internet access with a strong bandwidth and a computer will be very important in having a good digital experience. You will not get the full experience if using a tablet or phone.
FAQs will be posted soon. In the meantime, see below for an example of how you will set up your digital profile and the features available.
Your PERSONAL PROFILE PAGE gives you the ability to present yourself and interact with other conference attendees. More information and instructions will be provided via email 2-4 weeks before the conference kicks off.
Create your own personal profile page to PRESENT YOURSELF.
Your own contact wall